- having trouble in your marriage
- recovering from trauma (recent or childhood)
- experiencing divorce
- feeling isolated
- experiencing loss
- having trouble with your personal and/or professional relationships
- struggling with issues related to an affair
- having trouble making commitment decisions
- behaving in ways that contradict your principles. or
- facing other difficult issues.
We have counselors trained in EMDR and Brainspotting.
The family. We were a strange little band of characters trudging through life sharing diseases and toothpaste, coveting one another's desserts, hiding shampoo, borrowing money, locking each other out of our rooms, inflicting pain and kissing to heal it in the same instant, loving, laughing, defending, and trying to figure out the common thread that bound us all together.